As part of the 2020 Plan, CETYS University has the objective of offering 10% of the students’ academic experiences through online learning. In this section you will find general information about the online learning initiative of the institutional project E-Campus for students of Undergraduate programs.
The four aspects of this initiative are:
- 10% of the courses in Undergraduate programs will be offered online.
- To have online courses that are offered by international universities.
- To create an online Graduate program in the near future.
- To have our own online offer as well as options from other international institutions available through us so that we can create a virtual campus (E-campus).
Regarding teaching capacity, this initiative presents 2 objectives, since courses will be developed by CETYS’s own academic personnel:
- To develop the necessary teaching capacity for the creation of online learning contents and the facilitation of its processes
- To strengthen the use of new information and communication technologies such as Blackboard, and to integrate the different focuses of the graduate’s profile. The courses of this initiative will be created by its own teaching staff.