Mexicali, Tijuana, Ensenada
The student will receive two degrees:
• Maestría en Administración de Negocios
por CETYS Universidad, México.
• Master of Science in Global Leadership
por University of San Diego.
Lead the future
Develop skills that will allow you to comprehend business from an international perspective.
Learn the best business practices supported by scholars from both countries and two languages.
Both institutions have WASC certifications, ensuring the programs quality.
Promote an entrepreneurial culture in the students for the alumni’s future endeavors.
An environment to nurture professionals and allow them to grow and achieve new heights.
Develop the necessary skills to become a highly competent leader with an international vision.
A vision that goes beyond borders. Professionals capable of developing processes and ideas at a higher leve.
Acquire a new way of thinking business. All leaders have a unique way to efficiently conceptualize and start new ideas.
The world of business is an ecosystem where collaboration is beneficial for mutual growth and development.
- Administración financiera
- Liderazgo y capital humano
- Comunicación empresarial
- Ética y responsabilidad
- Desarrollo de emprendimientos
- Métodos estadísticos
- Liderazgo y desarrollo sustentable
- Estrategia competitiva con responsabilidad social
- Global supply chain management
- Change management for global leaders
- International strategic planning and management
- Global politics, policy and law
- Advanced international negotiations
- Understanding international business
- Global leadership capstone project
- Fill the application form.
- Undergo the admision process in a successful manner
- Pass the PAEP with at least 400 points out of a possible 800 (n/a during contingecy).
- Academic Interview (Contingency).
- Submit CETYS enrollment documents:
- Letter of Acceptance. Issued by Coordinación Académica CETYS.
- Current Resume
- Birth Certificate
- Degree and Professional License.
- Professional Qualifications Certificate.
- Ask your promoter if you do not have a Professional License and/or degree.
- Scholarship Letter, if it applies.
- Formalize your registration in the Cash Department of your CETYS Campus
- Attend the induction course.
University of San Diego*
- Application form
- Transcripts and credential evaluations (Bachelor + MBA)
- English language level equivalent to TOEFL (83) or IESLSTS 7, or Bachelor Studies in English
- Letter of recommendation from professional work who can provide information regarding the applicant´s potential for success as a graduate student
- Current Resume
- Letter of Acceptance CETYS
*This documentation must be submitted when the student is going to start their classes at USD. This is through an announcement made in May every year.