Are you interested in a short-term, high-impact international experience?
Uncover the freedom to explore your interests in a global and dynamic environment, using your skills towards building the future you imagine.
Our practical and innovative programs allow you to develop as an individual, professional, and global citizen.
International Summer Program
An innovative program that combines lectures with foreign professors, relevant visits to local companies, and recreational and cultural experiences in a multidisciplinary environment.
Next start: July 17 to 28, 2023
Consult and find out more about our virtual seminars that we have at CETYS University for you.
Leadership, entrepreneurship and society
Exclusively for students who are about to graduate and do not have international experience. Quota limited to 12 places.
Next start: April & Jun, 2023
Live the International Campus
When you study at CETYS, you become part of a special community of change agents who leave a mark on their environment.
This campus is an international space where more than 15 nationalities coexist, exchanging educational and cultural experiences that improve the world through understanding and fostering cultural diversity.
When you return home, you will have developed a global vision and honed your professional skills in a multicultural and interdisciplinary environment. You will be ready to undertake your future anywhere in the world.
Located between the hills of Ensenada and overlooking the Pacific ocean, the CETYS International Campus brings together more than a thousand High School, Professional, and Postgraduate students.
Internationalization, entrepreneurship, innovation, sustainability, strong links with companies, and social commitment -distinctive elements at our Institution- are experienced day by day in our academic activities.
A vibrant and dynamic student life complements the internationally accredited quality of our programs, creating a unique learning space for students inside and outside of Mexico.
This coastal city in Northwestern Mexico, just miles south of the US border, enjoys a beautiful Mediterranean climate and is one of Mexico’s hidden gems. Discover it!
What makes Ensenada unique?
· A vibrant city with a multicultural flavor; It provides a small-town feel but with a world-class educational and cultural scene.
· One of Mexico’s main commercial ports with direct connections to Asia, North, and South America.
· Located near the United States border, a mere 90 minutes south of San Diego, California.
· It has a diversified industrial base (aerospace, automotive, electronics, tourism, medical, agriculture, fishing, wine, among others).
· Receives visitors from all over the world around the year.
· Known as the Mexican Wine Capital, home to one of the most important wine-producing regions in Latin America.
. Known as the Off-Road Capital of the World.
· Part of the World Surfing Reserves organization since 2014.
· In 2015 Ensenada’s Port became the first certified sustainable port in Mexico and the second in Latin America.
· Member of UNESCO Creative Cities Network since 2015. It is the first Mexican city to join the gastronomic sector of this network.
· Part of the Gastronomic Route of Wine Culture and the World Aquarium.
· The city with the most scientists per inhabitant in Mexico.
· Located in the border state of Baja California, one of the most competitive and diverse regions in the country.
Many like you have chosen the CETYS University International Campus in Ensenada to develop their skills and interests in a global and dynamic environment. Learn about their experience!
- Ph.D. Business Management, ABD, Arizona State University (2010)
- M.B.A. Business Management, University of Alabama (2004)
- B.A. English & Mathematics, Brandeis University (2001)
- Northern Arizona University, Business & Administration, Assistant Clinical Professor (August 2013-Present).
- University of Wyoming, Management & Marketing, Assistant Professor (August 2010-May 2013)
- NAU-Yuma Teacher of the Year, NAU (2015)
- Baylor Undergraduate Negotiation Competition Coach/Advisor
- Phi Beta Lambda, Adviser
- Certified Mediator, Interaction Management Associates (2009)
At CETYS University International Campus in Ensenada, we are leaders in internationalization, promoting innovative high-impact academic initiatives for students and faculty.
CETYS’ strategic location and alliances around the world contribute to an international experience that is lived inside and outside the classroom. Innovative mobility programs, visiting professor chairs, and other relevant activities promote a global vision.
We espouse the values of Cultural Diversity, Respect, Tolerance, and others which are typical of the context of International Education.
To support the consolidation of the internationalization strategy of the CETYS University System through initiatives that generate value and foster innovation.
To be the leading campus in internationalization in Mexico through initiatives of the highest academic quality that promote the Institution´s Development Plan, for the benefit of students and professors, impacting the region in a relevant way.
WHAT DO WE PROMOTE?
· The design and implementation of high school, undergraduate, and graduate-level international programs, as well as certificates and summer/winter courses.
· The design and implementation of short stays, seminars, areas of international specialization, courses, and workshops for different audiences.
· Enrollment of full-time foreign students in credit-bearing programs, as well as in short-term, non-credit-bearing programs.
· Attracting foreign professors, researchers, and international visitors.
· The identification and structuring of distinctive programs with strategic foreign partners.