CETYS University strongly supports the interaction of students and professors in other educational, business, cultural, and social settings through different activities that help broaden their knowledge and eliminate barriers to ensure their global success.
CETYS provides internationalization opportunities, encourages the education and participation of professors at universities abroad, receives international professors and students, and cooperates with different universities and other international organizations. This helps strengthen the presence of the Institution in the world.
- International Exchange: Study a semester at a university abroad. We also receive students from other countries at our school.
- National Exchange: Study a semester at another university in Mexico.
- Double Degree: Obtain degrees from CETYS and City University of Seattle at the same time by taking courses in mixed modality and participating in study tours in the United States or Europe.
- Winter / Summer Courses Abroad: Make the most of your winter or summer break by taking a course at another university that will give you valid credits.
- Summer Program – Ensenada International Campus: Professors from other parts of the world teach courses at the Ensenada Campus. This also includes cultural and business activities.
- Visits Abroad: Short stays (one week or less) abroad to attend an event or visit a university.
- Linguistic Stays: Learn English, French and other languages by attending intensive courses abroad. Stays can be as short as two weeks or as long as one year.
- Study Tours: Visit other countries during your summer or winter break to attend lectures and conferences, visit companies or carry out cultural activities.
- Internships: Work for a period of time at a company or organization abroad as part of your professional practice.
- Certificate/Concentration: During your undergraduate or graduate program, you can take 5 or 6 additional courses at a university in the United States, Spain, Canada, India, Czech Republic and other countries to obtain an international certification of your skills and knowledge in areas that are related or unrelated to your program.
CETYS professors strengthen their international vision and global presence thanks to their proficiency in the English language, their participation in international conferences, and cooperation with foreign professors through the Distinguished Chairs and Visiting Professors Program, which has great impact in the global context and helps connect the region with the rest of the world.