CETYS University is a non-profit academic institution with 50 years of experience and a Development Plan that is paving the way towards a more promising future. With its most important objective in mind, which is to educate persons of integrity who are committed and responsible with their environment, CETYS is looking for professionals who are interested in participating as candidates for the following positions:
1) These positions are published based on the Institutional Mission and Regulations. Participation implies acceptance of the Institutional Mission and Regulations, and the terms of the employment application.
2) People who are interested and comply with the minimum academic requirements must send the following documents electronically:
- Extensive Academic Background (EAB) including all the achievements that the candidate considers could comply with the academic requirements and desirable characteristics for the position. Any other academic elements that could be relevant to document the candidate’s academic and professional career should also be included.
- It is essential that the candidate be able to clearly distinguish the different scientific and/or technological products according to CONACYT’s definitions. The candidate is also responsible for presenting their documentation properly, since it will be considered just as it is received.
- Basic documents: Valid ID with photo and signature (voter registration card or passport), RFC, CURP, recent birth certificate, proof of address, academic degrees, certificate of completion of studies.
- Other documents: Candidates must include documents that prove all other concepts included in their EAB in the same order and using the same structure. Additional to the corresponding evidence of their academic background, candidates must document the arbitration processes for publications, the scope of the honors received, language proficiency and any other aspects that are necessary for the assessment.
- Candidates must send legible electronic copies of each of these documents.
- If there are any discrepancies between what is stated on the EAB and the evidence presented, the application will be automatically cancelled.
- Clearance of criminal records.
3) Documents must be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates will not be able to add any more documents to their files once they have been received. Files pertaining to the candidates who are not selected will be kept by the institution.
4) Candidates must be available for the specific activities requested for each position such as interviews, sample class, project presentation, etc., with the corresponding Academic Unit Committee. Pre-selected candidates will be notified via e-mail of the time, date and place where these activities will be carried out. Candidates must be there punctually with the material they deem convenient for the occasion; failure to do this will result in a declaration of ABSENCE for the corresponding activity.
5) The results of the evaluation process will be published in the Institutional Website and will be unappealable. The term for each position will be one year, with the possibility of renewing the contract according to the results of the corresponding annual evaluations.
6) Selected candidates must start activities at CETYS University System on the agreed date and at the corresponding campus.
7) The corresponding compensations are stated in the current Institutional Categorization System applicable to new hiring and must be authorized by the President. Any unforeseen matters will be solved by the Search Committee of the corresponding Academic Unit with approval of the President.
8) For additional information:
Lic. Norma Valle Olguín.
Human Resources Director, Mexicali Campus
CETYS University Mexicali Campus
Calzada CETYS S/N, Col. Rivera.
Mexicali, B.C. 21259
Phone: +52 (686) 567-3767